Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bunny House


You know bunny house don't you?

What, you mean to tell me you have no idea what I am talking about?

Well, all day long Will would say over and over, "Bunny House?".   I'd ask him if he thought we were going to the Easter Bunny's house or if the bunnies were outside in our backyard (we have 2 resident bunnies that seem to love our backyard).  The answer would always be no with a huff and puff because I didn't know what he was talking about.  We had talked to the kids about going to an Easter egg hunt this afternoon and so I thought he was talking about that, but still no dice.  I have since given up even though he still talked all evening about bunny house. 

I'm clueless!!

Anyway, we did go to an egg hunt at Olivia's school this afternoon.  It was a fun 30 minutes of kids running around crazy trying to get as many eggs as possible. (Then seeing how much candy they could sneak into their mouth before getting caught!)  I stuck around with Reese and Will's age group (2 and under) which was very entertaining.  I would say 90% of the kids would pick an egg, open it, try to eat the candy without taking the paper off, then go find another egg.  It was cute how they were all about quality over quantity.  This was especially true for Will. He was so intent on eating every piece as soon as he got it that he ended up with only a few eggs. It was the extreme opposite for Olivia's age group!  They were all about trying to get as many eggs as possible.  Then uncovering the loot.







No comments: