Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Easter


Wow, it has been a long time since my last post!!  

I am now finished teaching for the time being... I loved being at Olivia's school and I ended up really liking special education.  It did feel good to finally do something with my master's degree!  I'm back home and back to my old routine so hopefully I'll be back to blogging.  I am still pretty busy with my last online class to renew my teaching license, but at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

I wanted to post a couple of pictures of the kids on Easter - if you look real close you can see Kula in the left window peeking out!



Here the kids are with their Alvin and Brittany beanie babies (from the Squeakquel movie)! 


I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter!

No comments: