Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Guess this song...

The other day Olivia came home from playing at a friends house when she started singing a song. She really only sang one line over and over again dancing around the living room.  It took me several times listening to her to figure out what she was singing.  Greg and I were laughing so hard! Unfortunately I did not think to video tape it, but here are the words she sang:



I am sixty for my mom...  sixty for my mom...



Need a hint??

According to Olivia, this song is on one of the Shrek movies.

Another hint??

Think 90's song.


You guessed it, "I'm too sexy" by Right Said Fred!


************************

When I dropped Olivia off at school today, I started looking at some of their artwork on the walls. There were clouds with an "I Have A Dream" caption on top.  I read Olivia's cloud and her dream was:

I have a dream to be as old as my mom!



No comments: