Saturday, August 29, 2009

Kula's new hiding spot!


After reading McMommy's post about front loading washing machines, I have been real diligent on keeping the door open when I am finished with the laundry. (Ewww - and I spent 1/2 hour cleaning and cleaning the inside of the machine!)  

**Caution - her blog post will make you gag if you have a front loading washing machine!**

Yesterday I happened to walk by and see this - 



Kula decided to take a peek inside!  After getting her out of the washer (I was pretty afraid Reese or Will would close the door on her), I left her alone for a while.  

A little bit later, I saw this - 




I think she has found a good hiding place from the kids!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hahaha, your post made me laugh and the definitely the cat found a new place to hiding.

Have a nice weekend.