Monday, November 9, 2009

Not your typical Disney pictures!


I would like to start off by saying we had a FANTASTIC time at Disney World! 


I mean, who wouldn't??  


It is the most magical place in the world! Am I right?  


I am finding myself already planning our next trip in my head and we've only been home a couple of weeks!  Going through all of our pictures I found the traditional "character" pictures - which are great this time since Reese wasn't scared and is actually smiling!  But I also had many other great moment pictures.  I have decided to post some of those off-hand pictures so you can see what else we were up to - besides hanging out with Mickey and the gang.





Dessert always tastes better when it is shaped like a mouse!




We love hanging out at the Beach Club.  Playing in the sand is so much fun.




I love this picture not only for Cinderella's Castle, but wow - it really isn't that crowded! Olivia is dressed up as Mulan!





Since we took it easy on this trip, we had plenty of time for the carousel! 





The highlight of the trip was finding out that Olivia was tall enough to ride the Rockin' Roller Coaster!  She loved it and rode it twice.  (That's my girl!)





Reese and Olivia LOVED dressing up together at the parks.  





Every time we visit Disney, Olivia gets her hair wrapped!  Reese wanted to as well but I think I saw that you had to be 5! *wink*





We were so lucky for warm weather.  Not only were we able to go to the water park one day, we were able to have fun at the hotel pool as well!





Who doesn't like eating chocolate covered ice cream on a hot day!




I love this picture!  Will looks like he was caught doing something he shouldn't have been doing!  He was watching a lady make funnel cakes at the Boardwalk!





OK, so I had to put one character picture in the bunch!  Here is Olivia with Mulan.





SHARK!!!!!





The teacups were a favorite of all 3!  We went super fast every time.





Even waiting for a parade to start the kids had games to play!  Everyone's always happy at Disney.


Well, until next trip........


No comments: