Sunday, November 30, 2008

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning and looked out my window - it was snowing!  I knew that there was a chance of snow, but I guess I was in winter denial.  I am a summer girl.  I love the beach, sitting in the sun, wearing flip flops, anything and everything that has to do with the warm weather.  I am not a winter girl.  I try to act excited for the kids but uggh, the snow, ice, cold, etc., STINKS!  

The kids on the other hand love the snow.  (Well, all except for Reese - she's my girl!!)  We got them all bundled up and went outside to play.  Greg took them on a sled ride and built two snowmen.  Will loved eating the snow.  Here are a few pics from this morning.

This is a bonus picture - you can see our Christmas tree in the background!



Reese didn't like the sled!

Yes, I know our snowman looks more like a bear!

1 comment:

Laural Out Loud said...

Your snowman DOES look like a bear!

I love the cold. Wanna trade places?