Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Right?


Reese has another new saying.  

For the life of me though, I don't know where she got it from.  

This time, it wasn't from me.  (Even though it took me awhile to figure out that "watch out" and "stop it" was from me.  I would just laugh when she said those at the exact time they should be said!)

Her new saying is "right??" (or as she says, 'ight) at the end of almost every sentence - correct voice inflection included!  For example, "Eecee feet cold, 'ight???" or looking at me, "Will Will, shoes off, 'ight??" She also says very frequently after telling me something, " 'ight mommy, 'ight??"  

I can't wait to see what she starts saying next. ;)


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute:)

Laural Out Loud said...

That is the cutest thing ever! My daugher ends most of her sentences with, "Right?" for affirmation. And will keep asking until I agree, lol. Yours is starting early, and it's adorable!